We're Looking for Someone to Join Our Sales Team
RoofPRO is looking for a full-time sales representative to meet with homeowners and provide them with the solution that best fits their project. No prior roofing experience required, we provide training. RoofPRO has been in business since 2003 and consistently maintained top review ratings including an A+ rating with the BBB. A large percentage of our leads come from referrals and repeat customers, which demonstrates the positive reputation we have maintained in the community. We provide a full schedule of qualified appointments for you to run.
Please email your resume to [email protected], and include the following in your subject line: Sales Team and date of submission. Salary requirements and references must be included.
- No roofing experience required, we will train.
- 1 year verifiable experience in selling.
- Willing and able to set up a ladder, walk a roof and crawl in an attic.
- Drivers license
- Able to perform basic math
- Professional appearance and good communication skills
- Able to work evenings and weekends on occasion when needed.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve goals.
$70,000-$150,000 With no limiting cap to the commission.
Compensation packages may vary but they are predominantly commission. Some options for base + commission are available.
Find us on Instagram, Facebook, and the internet
RoofPRO Will Provide:
- Confirmed appointments to fill your schedule
- Opportunities in residential and business to business sales
- Take home truck.
- Company phone and Ipad.
- Consistent training to advance your career.
- Full-time support from office staff and sales team.
- Organized CRM and state of the art estimating program.
- Pricing sheet to create proposals.
- Bi-weekly pay.
Services and Products We Provide
- Sloped roofing
- Flat roofing
- Repair services
What to Expect
The role of the sales representative will consist of meeting with customers in the home, team meetings and sales training. Updating information into the CRM as needed, taking photos of the project and writing proposals on the Ipad. Following up with customers after the sale and supporting the production team for job related details. Typical hours for this position will vary between 9am-6pm and some weekends. We do our best to be considerate of your own schedule and find a plan that works for both of us.
High school or equivalent
Required Licensing or Certification
MHIC Salesman license
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Request a Quote
Serving Baltimore, Washington & Surrounding Areas
From Our Blog
Have an Emergency?
Affordable Roof Replacements
As low as $89 per month or 0% financingGet Started