Maryland weather can be tough on roofing.
The heat, cold, wind, and moisture takes a toll on all kinds of systems, but flat and low slope roofs are especially prone to failure.
This is due to the fact that the field membranes lack protection against UV rays. They need a coating to help them withstand the tough Maryland weather. And for every kind of roof, there’s the right kind of coating.
20-year roof coatings!
Some of these coatings will need to be reapplied every four to five years, as they begin to lose flexibility, thin, or wear out. Others, like this system we just applied, can easily last 20 years or more!
What are the benefits of a high-quality roof coating?
- Elimination of costly and time consuming tear-offs
- No interruption of your normal business life
- Made in the USA, by a USA company and installed by your favorite local roofers!
- Professional factory certified employees
- Coatings are considered maintenance and may be a tax write-off
How does a TPO coating protect your roof?
- Innovative technology provides a seamless weather-tight seal.
- Highly-reflective roof coating can help reduce your energy costs.
- This roof coating was designed for flat and low-sloped roofs. It can be applied over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet and much more. By re-covering your roof, you save costs on labor and landfill fees.
- This cutting-edge roof coating system has many advantages that will keep your roof safe for up to 20 years (or more!).
Silicone is permanent.
It will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh Maryland UV rays. In addition, silicone roof coatings provide a smooth surface that is extremely resistant to mold, mildew and staining.
If you are ready to add an extra coating of protection, and enjoy the best warranty possible, make sure to hire the right pro. It makes all the difference as you work hard to protect your investments.
Request a Quote
Serving Baltimore, Washington & Surrounding Areas
From Our Blog
Have an Emergency?
Affordable Roof Replacements
As low as $89 per month or 0% financingGet Started