Roof Replacement Cost: How It is Calculated
If the time has come for a roof replacement, you may find yourself with a lot of questions. The most taxing question is “how much will it cost?” There isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer to this. So many factors go into calculating the cost for any roofing project. Here at RoofPRO, we aim to take an upfront and transparent approach to determining estimates for any work we are hired to do. We also offer roof financing. To better understand how roof replacement cost is determined, we’ve provided the following guide:
Roof Replacement Cost
Your roof replacement cost is determined through a number of factors. Today we’ll take you through the four most common factors considered when determining cost.
- Square Footage of Your Roof: It stands to reason that the size of your roof will play a role in the cost of your replacement. It isn’t easy or safe, however, to attempt to measure the roof yourself. Our roofers will be able to determine this for you.
- Level of Difficulty: A number of factors can make a roof more difficult to replace. With greater difficulty, there is greater cost. Steep roofs require extra equipment. Additionally, sloped roofs, skylights, and solar panels - though they may increase the value of your home - will drive up replacement costs.
- Extra Labor: If there is water damage or another issue that has to be addressed before your new roof can be installed, this will certainly affect your overall cost. Be sure to check what your roofing company will cover as far as removal and disposal of old roofing materials as well.
- Type of Material: This is the factor that most people consider when looking into a roof replacement. As with any project, there is a wide range of prices associated with materials. Although cost is important, be sure to look into what types of shingles will work best for your home in your climate. At RoofPRO, we use only the best quality shingles, so you will always get what you pay for.
Roof Financing Options
As previously mentioned, RoofPRO is proud to offer financing for your home projects. Big projects, such as roof replacements, often pop up when we least expect it. Even the most financial-savvy homeowner could feel added stress if a large surprise expense arises. By offering financing options, RoofPRO allows you to make the changes you need without cutting corners or throwing off your budget.
With an easy online application, you can see if you are eligible to receive RoofPRO’s financing. Our financing includes:
- $89 monthly payments for roof replacements
- 0% interest for the first 12 months
- Online account management
Choose the Best Roofing Company in Maryland
While it is certainly important to consider a variety of options when beginning a large project like a roof replacement, we hope you will find that RoofPRO truly has your best interests at heart. We will work with you every step of the way, from the estimate to the work to the cleanup. If you are interested in hiring RoofPRO for your roofing needs, contact the best roofing company in Maryland by filling out our online form or giving us a call at 410-428-6806.
Request a Quote
Serving Baltimore, Washington & Surrounding Areas
From Our Blog
Have an Emergency?
Affordable Roof Replacements
As low as $89 per month or 0% financingGet Started