Has your home been affected by wind or hail storms?
We believe when you experience storm damage to your home, you are entitled to the full restoration you are covered for. We’re here to advocate on your behalf to bring the best value, products, and compliance with current building codes. Our Storm Restoration Team will work with you to evaluate damage, determine if there’s a claim to be made, and see if you’ll qualify for coverage before you submit a claim to your insurance company. In fact, we've created an eBook to help you through the process of mitigating damage.
How Our Restoration Process Works
- Initial Inspection
- Our Storm Restoration Team will work with you to evaluate damage, determine if there’s a claim to be made, and see if you’ll qualify for coverage before you submit a claim to your insurance company.
- Place the claim together
- After we inspect the property from the inside out to verify all damage, we’ll join you as you place the claim to communicate with the adjuster all of our findings.
- Protect while waiting
- Since the insurance process can take time, we offer the service of securing a tarp over the damaged and leaking areas to help prevent any internal damage.
- Meet adjuster
- At this stage the adjuster comes to inspect your home. We meet the adjuster on site to advocate on your behalf to bring you the greatest value possible.
- Restore your home
- With everything approved from your insurance we begin the restoration process following your project through to completion. Providing the labor and manufacturing warranties as apply.
Features of RoofPRO Storm Restoration:
- Free, no obligation estimate
- Financing for deductible
- Advocating for thorough coverage
- Confirm damage before placing claim
- Upgrade to meet building code as needed
- Local, accessible company
- High wind warranty
The RoofPRO Difference
At RoofPRO, we have the same training as most insurance adjusters, so we know what they’re doing. But we can go a step further, because we know how to repair damage as well as assess it. We can spot damage others may miss, because we know structural integrity inside and out.
There’s more to your roof than just shingles, and the same goes for most everything else in your home. There’s more than meets the eye. We’ll go to bat to make certain you get a full restoration of all damaged components, top to bottom, inside and out.
Hear From Our Customer
ROOFPRO repaired the wind damaged roof of my Town House quickly, efficiently, and at a reasonable price. This group of professionals is ready to serve at a moment’s notice and every person contacted to contract, coordinate and execute the job was very efficient and very cheerful while getting the task done. -Miguel R, Odenton, MD
Further Reading about Storm Restoration
- Read about a RoofPRO storm restoration project
- Have a Question? Read our FAQs about Storm Damage
- How to Choose a Roofer
Request a Quote
Serving Baltimore, Washington & Surrounding Areas
From Our Blog
Have an Emergency?
Affordable Roof Replacements
As low as $89 per month or 0% financingGet Started