Your home’s siding is like the skin of the structure, providing an attractive layer of protection for the inner workings of your home. Unfortunately, however, it also will eventually grow damaged, decayed, and outdated over time because of the onward march of the seasons, weather fluctuations, and changing styles. Siding protects your home from wind and water. It can even provide another level of insulation.
With all the improvements in siding over the past decades, it's likely that your replacement siding will actually last longer than your original, especially if you chose a contractor who is knowledgeable and skilled at the installation. We can help keep your home beautiful and protected by offering our professional siding services.
How to Choose the Best Siding Contractor
When selecting a home exterior contractor, you'll want to keep several important details in mind related to their work.
1. Dependability - Just as easy as it is to search for contractors near you to give you an estimate on your job, you can also search online for reviews to confirm that previous customers had a positive experience. You'll see if the reputation includes a team that shows up on time, swiftly completes work, and follows through to fix any issues that arise.
2. Price isn't Everything - We understand it's great to find a deal, but it's critical to choose quality over low cost when it comes to your home because any job that is not well done could easily create incremental damage throughout the layers of your home. Your RoofPRO team will help you balance the costs with quality, ensuring that your home will have durable materials and workmanship for years to come.
3. Should you replace the roof and gutters at the same time? - Typically your estimator will answer that for you and help you make the decision based on a series of close-up photos of your home. Sometimes it's possible to negotiate a lower price in a bundle because you're saving the travel time of the crew and you'r buying a larger volume of materials.
Call 410 ROOF PRO to get your cost on Siding Repair or Replacement
- Siding Installation - Let our experienced craftsman transform the exterior of your home, exactly matching the look you have in mind.
- Replacing Siding - Whether you are considering vinyl, fiber cement, or something else, we would be happy to work with you on your project.
- Siding Repair - There are many brands, manufacturers, and types of siding. Let us sort through the options and find what blends with your current home. While an exact match is not always possible, often we can find one that is close. We also can relocate a piece from a less prominent area of the house as needed.
If you have damaged siding, RoofPRO can repair or replace it quickly! For big jobs, we will provide an honest and accurate estimate. We can include roofing and gutters when necessary. Since we work on both residential and commercial spaces, we can work with a variety of siding types including the following:
- Vinyl siding
- Aluminum siding
- Wood siding
- Fiber cement
In this video you'll see RoofPRO's expert, Stephen Taylor, identify a cause of leaks and rot. It's typical to see a compromised siding system if House Wrap is not used. Some contractors might do this to cut corners or save on costs, but it can have residual costs to you down the road.
Request a Quote
Serving Baltimore, Washington & Surrounding Areas
Have an Emergency?
Call us now (410) 428-6806