Roof Repair Services in Maryland
Are you dealing with a leaky, aging roof?
Despite what you might think, or even what a home inspector says, this doesn’t always mean a full replacement is your only course of action. Sometimes a combination of roof repairs and maintenance is all you need to prolong the life of your roof system, providing extra protection for you and your maintenance budget.
Talk with us! We can provide a free roof inspection to determine the best strategy to meet your needs.
And, if your roof does need to be repaired, RoofPro is at your service. We can replace damaged, broken, or aging shingles, and can also provide more extensive repairs caused by wind, rain, and snow storms.
Common Interior Signs of a Roof Leak
Water dripping through to your living room floor is a pretty obvious red flag, but not all symptoms of a roof leak are quite as blatant.
Here are a few other warning signs to watch out for! After all, catching an issue as early as possible is the very best way to minimize damage and expense:
- Water marks on your ceiling
- Damp, bulging drywall
- Wet boards in your attic. It’s worth routinely inspecting these spaces with a flashlight, and paying particularly close attention to the surfaces around your chimney. Compromised flashing can offer a perfect entry point for water.
- Electrical issues! Water follows the path of least resistance, and this can include running along electrical wires.
Bear in mind that if you do see signs of interior water damage, the leak is likely not directly overhead. Water is an expert traveler, finding its way through nooks and crannies while following a wide variety of surfaces. Talk to a professional roofing company right away - we can help you find the source based on the symptoms of your leak and the current condition of your roof system.
Exterior Signs That Your Roof Needs Repair
If the warning signs are rearing their heads, swift, proactive care and repair is the best response. Stopping a leak before it starts is ideal!
Here are a few signs of aging that you can’t afford to miss:
- Damaged or missing shingles
- Buckling shingles
- Heavy growth of algae, resulting in dark spots on your roof’s surface
- Granules in your downspouts and gutters
- Curling, lifting shingles
- Damaged or missing flashing
- Roof rot
Effective Roof Repair Made Easy
It starts with a phone call!
Our friendly office team will quickly coordinate your roof inspection, providing a fast, accurate assessment of both your roof’s condition and your options moving forward. We specialize in repairs as well as replacements, and will never just assume that a new roof is the only way forward.
If needed, we provide emergency tarping services as well, just to minimize any further damage while you decide on the next steps.
We want to make the process as simple as possible. Contact us today to get started, or to learn more about our roof repair, maintenance, and financing options.
Our Other Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Repair
- New Roof Installation
- Emergency Roof Repair
- Air Sealing and Attic Insulation
- Protective Roof Coating
- Roof and Attic Ventilation
- Skylight Installation, Repair, or Replacement
- Sun Tunnels & Solatubes
- HOA and Property Management Roofing Services
- Storm Damage Repair